Saturday 9 February 2013

Walk/Run Rain :)

Driving across the border into Engerland I thought' "oh no"..not at the prospect of leaving home in Wales but at the weather as it tipped down. I thought that it was bound to put people off, again the nagging thought of a dry weather option popped up. Note to self. I waited outside the Chester Racecourse and numbers were depleted but it was good to see returners and a new face. Todays session was a 5,4,3,2,1(min) interval with 1 min walk breaks which I am proud to say the ladies smashed. It was great to see improvement in the returners in just a week. A few form drills in the park were a giggle but a real test of co-ordination, it will be interesting to see how form develops with those over the weeks. Wish I had my smart phone for a bit of technique analysis in practice..A slow jog down to the Castle Drive Cool Down Zone and we were done. A great mornings work, just hope the ladies remember their homework ;)  I do enjoy being a coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment