Monday 11 February 2013

Can I give you one of our cards..

The cards arrived today..500 of Vistaprints finest babies !! Much trepidation as I unpacked the box, but there was no way I was going to count to check they were all present and correct. As long as one was spelt correctly that will do for me. Although, it does mean another trip trawling round town, but I dont mind if it means spreading the CRR love :)

In other news, work is moving v quickly on the run route/run in the park in our soon to be revealed secret location in Chester. Daresnt say 'P**k r*n' for fear I get hammered by some virtual law suit from those lovely people with their bar codes and excellent website. It would be great to have a green light for Summer. But all I can say is there are some very driven people behind this who are working to make it happen soon.

Watch this space everyone..run/walk/jog/ round Chester is here to stay !!

No comments:

Post a Comment