Sunday 10 March 2013

Meeting, Bleating and The Way Forward

This coaching lark is a funny thing, I can remember a time, not so long ago, when I was afraid of my own shadow and would never of envisaged coaching in my own club. I couldnt possibly 'tell people what to do' and now look at me? The coaching part is one bit, the club organiser is another. I am beginning to realise that I wear many hats in Chester Road Runners.

Today, I am meeting and bleating with some of the Friends of Wezzy Park and Sport Cheshire. WP is a veritable playground for the would be exerciser and we want to play. But me being the ever -pleaser, I want to make sure that before our army of day-glo and trainers move in, that we dont upset the dog walkers.

All works our well with the WP keen to know our future plans and how many numbers we envisage having. As many as social networking and word of mouth can produce I guess?? The future is bright for Chester Road Runners at WP that is for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment